Kamaaina Motors is looking for a Social Media Manager to help with the growth of our dealership operation and to tell the Legacy of the 4th Generation 115-year family owned and operated business. Social Media Manager will oversee all social media accounts, creating consistent and engaging content that will align with the dealership’s vision and marketing goals.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to manage our social media presence ensuing a high level of web/social media traffic and customer engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Manage all social media accounts: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Toc and ensure consistent growth.
• Create consistent and engaging content that aligns with the dealerships vision.
• Work with General Manager to develop strategic marking strategy for market growth in all departments.
• Generate, track and respond to all leads in a timely manner.
• Respond to all positive/negative posts in a timely manner.
• Generate edit, publish and share engaging content daily.
• Have knowledge of SEO and SMO.
• Collaborate with Local businesses to help growth on both parties.
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
• Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
• Ensure that website it up today with inventory, specials and compliance.
• Social Media experience.
• Experience in content management.
• Excellent copywriting skills.
• Ability to deliver creative content.
• Knowledge of SEO, keywork search and google analytics.
• Excellent communication skills.
Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision insurance coverage, 401(K) for qualified employees, and competitive pay.