The Service Greeter is a high energy job that requires handling multiple tasks and responsibilities. The key to performing successfully in this position is changing your speed to meet the level or urgency and prioritizing tasks. Priority should always go towards taking care of guests. Service greeter will also need to fill other dealership rolls in times of need, such as consultant, shuttle driver and receptionist.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Promptly greets service customers in a friendly, courteous, and outgoing manner.
• Confirm appointment time and appointments concerns.
• Performs vehicle walk around inspections, makes recommendations for vehicle based on detailed walk around. Also checks vehicle for any damage or any other items that may need to be addressed.
• Maintain cleanliness in service lane.
• Stages vehicle for service techs and also in designated stalls.
• Answering and directing phone calls.
• Parking and retrieving customer vehicles.
• Working with customers who need assistance with vehicle functions and technology.
• Assist service advisors with daily job duties
¨ Pre-inspection (walk around on every vehicle.
¨ Fill in for advisors when out to lunch and on time off.
• Cover for receptionist when out to lunch and off, which includes answer phones, directing calls as needed, answering questions and also booking appointments.
• Organize and scan all repair orders into our reflections systems.
BENEFITS include Health/Dental insurance, 401K, and PTO for eligible employees.