Delivers and picks up parts and equipment for the dealership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Includes but limited to the following:
• Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors
• Collect COD delivery wholesale accounts. Matches the payment with the invoice amount
• Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Requests recipient’s signature on each delivery entry
• Unloads truck each night. Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts
• Handles basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed
• Advises Parts Manager if delivery trucks need major repairs and maintenance.
• Follows up back-ordered parts and notifies appropriate parties when orders arrive
• Helps with the pre-assign RO parts
• Establishes and maintains logical locations for all parts and notes location in computer by part number
• Repair shop BIN has three-month rotation. After the third month, pulls parts from shelf and puts in stock. Submit paperwork to Parts Manager
• Ensures the cleanliness of the parts department by disposing of used boxed and trash, sweeping floors, and dusting parts bins daily
• Places daily parts orders when Parts Manager is not available
• Stocks and posts incoming orders
• Checks in all orders. Place in appropriate BIN location
• Returns cores in a timely manner and follows up
• Assists in preparing for and performing annual parts inventory
• Assists in factory parts return
• Other duties as assigned.
Full time position with Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K for eligible employees