Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the store; strive for revenue growth and profitability of the store; skilled in delivering customer care and building long term relationships. Accomplish objectives using proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, displaying, and advertising. Plans, motivates, and coordinates the activities of the employees.
If you are reliable, responsible, accountable, detail oriented and have leadership skills to successfully carry out the department goals and objectives, we want to hear from you.
The position offers excellent benefits including Medical/Vision, dental, and 401(K) and offering competitive pay.
Summary of Duties:
- Recruits, hire, supervise and train employees
- Meet and/or exceed sales objectives daily, monthly, and yearly basis.
- Become knowledgeable and maintain/update all company policies and procedures
- Maintain control of parts inventory and control obsolescence
- Directs and monitors employees and completes a performance evaluation of
personnel on a regular scheduled basis.
- Meets with leaders individually to develop monthly goals and objectives and to review actual performance. Assists leaders in developing Action Plans to achieve goals and
- Develops and maintains a good working relationship with Executive Management and store leaders.
- Holds regularly scheduled employee meetings to ensure that the store is operating effectively, efficiently, profitably and with synergy.
- Communicates company policies and processes to all coworkers and ensures that they are understood and followed.
- Monitors daily operating reports and recommends improved courses of action where
- Adhere to all safety, Safeguard policies, and environmental protocols
- Maintain parts department appearance and organization
- Maintain control of parts costs, system sourcing, and location/storage
- Maintain control of parts cores
- Maintain and control daily sales and cash transactions
- Other Duties as Assigned
Prior parts, retail or sales experience is desired
Good verbal/communication skills
Strong people skills
Ability to interact with various levels of management, employees and customers.