Responsible and accountable for the following area:
- Information Technology Junior Systems Administrator (hereinafter called JR. SA) for Kitagawa & Co., Ltd. and affiliates (hereinafter called Company).
- Affiliates Include: DSD, IK Motors, Inc. dba Kamaaina Motors, Kama’aina Nissan, Inc., Kona Auto Center, Inc., and Parts Center Hawaii.
- Will have thorough knowledge of all company computer.
- Will have a thorough knowledge of networks including but not limited to schematic wiring and computer.
- Will maintain a detailed charting of the hardware of the Company and its systems.
- Will troubleshoot network and systems issues that occur. Will work with authorized vendors, the Tech Support team (internal), and the Chief Information Officer in order to troubleshoot these systems as needed.
- Will maintain detailed network charting/maps of domain configurations for all Company locations.
- Direct report is to the Chief Information Security Officer (hereinafter called CISO) and in her absence, the Corporate.
- Will assist in ensuring the Company stays in compliance with regulations such as FTC GLBA Safeguard, HIPAA, and PCI DSS.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Will be responsible for maintaining a complete hardware chart to identify all computer hardware of the Company. By company, department, and individual workstation.
- Will be responsible for maintaining a complete software chart to identify all approved computer software of the Company and the applicable license in effect. This is to include internet requirements for the respective manufacturer, Nissan, Stellantis, and NAPA.
- Assist in maintaining a complete chart on all telecommunications Telephone, fax, copy and wireless systems.
- Will assist in ensuring all security updates are done to the individual workstations to uphold the FTC GLBA Safeguard rule and prevent confidential information from becoming
- Will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of individual workstations, this to include printer and computer components.
- Will assist in the coordination of any training that is sponsored by the software or hardware provider that is approved by the Company.
- Will be responsible to assure the Company that only approved hardware and software is utilized with the assigned In addition, will notify the CISO when unapproved software must be removed.
- Will coordinate all hardware maintenance, updates, and repairs with the CISO of the Company.
- Will maintain library of required literature for respective software providers.
- Will be responsible to maintain back-up equipment to minimize down time with any workstation.
- Will assist in the biannual Risk Assessment completed for the Company.
- Complete assigned Tech Support Tickets in a timely manner and maintain all relevant documentation.
- Will maintain a daily activity log for historical reference to include installations, troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance done.
- Will maintain documentation of assigned Tech Support Tickets in the Tech Support Management Board.
- Will be provided a work area to monitor all computer activities.
- Work on and/or assist with any projects as assigned by the CISO of the Company.
Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision insurance coverage, 401(K) for qualified employees, and competitive pay.