SUMMARY Maintain account receivable files. Reconcile store deposits to Daily Sales Report. Receive payments. Process adjustments. Takes appropriate collection action on accounts more than 30 days old. Customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES- Include the following. Other duties may be assigned by AR Supervisor. Accounts Receivable Payments for IKC &PCH – daily recording, posting, and deposit of all customer payments on account. Scan, transmit and process e-deposits. Apply daily payments to proper aging period. Check daily for accuracy. Receive all branch store transactions on a daily basis and before the closing of each month. Process monthly statements.
Perform and assist with the following functions:
- Accounts Receivable Adjustments- Monthly posting of all necessary adjustments to customer accounts
- Customer Service- Retrieve copies of invoices upon request, assisting customers in reconciliation of account, accept payments, answer telephone, emails, transfer calls
- Cash Payment Receipts- Includes but not limited to maintaining an accurate record of daily deposits for all locations, retrieve and collect payments from multiple payment portals including processing of credit card billing requests
- Sales Journal- Prompt recording of daily sales and cost of sales; Report daily sales figures; Perform end of Month reconciling sales journal to end of month reports to ensure accuracy.
- Collections- Includes but not limited to reviewing monthly AR aging with General Manager
- Vendor and Customer Account Maintenance – Setting up new vendors and customer accounts in accounting software.
- Intercompany Billing and Reporting – Prepare and process intercompany monthly billing in accounting software along with supporting documentation for internal AP. Create and distribute monthly and interim statements.
- Reporting – Prepare and distribute monthly aging reports.
- Month-end Closing – Assist with categorization of banking transactions in accounting software.
- Office Administration – Maintain and file all original invoices, customer accounts, and payment stubs.
- Training – Attend training and meetings for new programs and software (QuickBooks, TAMS, DocuSign, Onehub, etc.).
- Store Leader Support– Provide support to store leaders.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision insurance coverage, 401(K) for qualified employees.