Primary objective to generate more traffic or appointments via managing our website, incoming leads, social media, and incoming phone calls. Strong communication, people skills, and website management skills.
Manage all incoming internet Leads
• Answer all incoming internet leads in a timely manner (less than 2 minutes).
• Answer any questions and or concerns for the consumer, build a relationship. Goal of the lead is to be converted into an appointment.
• Work with Promax and GM to properly ensure that all leads are being measure and tracking using the lead management tool to ensure accurate data to increase leads and generate more vehicle sales.
Manage all incoming sales phone calls and disturbed as needed.
• Answer all incoming sales calls and direct them to sales personal as needed.
• Track all non-sales calls
• Ensure to reach a 90% penetration of all incoming phone calls and ensure they are handled correctly.
Manage Internet and Client bucket.
• Proactive managing the Client and Internet records. Ensure daily follow up and outreach to our customer base are completed daily.
Manage Dealership website.
• Ensure that all new and used vehicle pictures are upload to the website within 3 days of receiving the vehicle and that we have an 80% pentation of all our inventory new and used online.
• Work with our internet provider to ensure website optimization on all platforms, Mobile, desktop and tablet.
• Ensure that website complies with factory guidelines.
• Ensure that all website banners or advertising is refreshed monthly and auditing all specials to ensure they are not expired.
• Work with graphics designer and GM to consistently keep website active with new content and specials for both the dealer and manufacturer
• Ensure that all employees pictures are up to date.
• Working with our social media vendor to increase following and engagement.
• Work with Website provider to increase SEO
• Internet Manager may assist with Deals and Finance in times of need.
• The Internet Manager is required to work onsite, collaboratively working with the Sales Team.
Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision insurance coverage, 401(K) for qualified employees, and competitive pay.