Our Automotive group is looking to hire highly Motivated Service Advisors to help with the growth of our operation. We have been a long-established dealership within the state of Hawaii with a rich culture and history. We strongly believe that our success is based on our people. If you are up for a challenge, have a strong work ethic, with the opportunity to generate income based on your performance, then Kama’aina Motors is looking for you.
We are looking for a personable Service Advisor to act as the liaison between our customers and service technicians. The Service Advisor’s responsibilities include greeting customers, listening to requests, scheduling appointments, estimating costs, verifying insurance, conducting inspections, and test-driving cars. The Service Advisor will ensure customer service by working with customers to determine their vehicle issues and problems, determining the repair timeline, and working with technicians to convey the customers’ concerns with accurate repair descriptions.
Service Advisor Job Duties includes, but not limited to:
- Greeting customers and directing them to available mechanics.
- Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
- Managing and overseeing the dealership’s workflow and schedule.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
Service Advisor Requirements:
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong background with computer skills.
- The ability to communicate with mechanics, customers, and management.
Full time position with Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K for eligible employees.
This position requires drug screening, back ground check, and a clean driver’s abstract.