Office Supervisor will be responsible and accountable for IK Motors, Inc.,
(hereinafter called “IKM”) fixed operations offices and assures that all
assigned office documentations and procedures will be done on an accurate and
timely manner. Will also be responsible to the dealership group for all filings
of claims to all third party vendors (CNA, AUL, JM&A etal).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
• Trains and supervises service office personnel for IKM.
• Supervises the compiling of all assigned service and parts daily
protocols on a timely basis.
• Shall be responsible to file and follow up on claims to third party
vendors such as CNA, AUL, JM&A etal.
• Shall be responsible to file and follow up with TBF on all FCA
warranty claims. Review rejected claims for corrections with FOM
and resubmit within 48 hours. Any write off of adjusted claims shall be
authorized by the General Manager.
• Shall complete and follow up on any transportation claims.
• Shall comply in the maintenance of a uniform system of control and
accountability for the dealership's purchasing functions. Including
purchase orders and accounts payables.
• Shall be up to date on all manufacturer recalls, campaigns and
• Shall reconcile paid warranties against what was claimed.
• Ensures that an effective filing and security system is established and
maintained for records and files for fixed operations.
• Ensures that protocols on scanning of fixed operations documents are
done on a timely basis.
• Ensures the timely closing of the month end office documentation.
• Shall assist with the annual parts physical inventory under the
guidance of the FOM.
• Ensures compliance with all governmental regulations.
• Assists with making appointments and assisting customers at counter
• Compiles information and prepares reports as requested by
• Maintains a professional appearance.
• Shall have knowledge to operate all office equipment and provide
assistance to office staff.
• Marginal Duties include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge in the Auto Service Department
Knowledge in Warranty
Skills in providing customer service and communicating with customers
Supervisory experience helpful