Do you enjoy working in the automobile field? Do you believe in providing the best customer service? Do you have a positive and helpful attitude? Do you have a desire to succeed? If your answers are yes, we want to hear from you. Kama’aina Nissan is now hiring for a full time Service Advisor.
Automotive Service Advisor Job Duties includes but not limited to:
• Assessing automotive problems and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
• Verifying warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
• Developing estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer’s payment, including deductibles.
• Preparing repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
• Maintaining customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer’s approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
• Providing and Maintaining excellent customer service; Helping to build product retention and promote growth of service operations.
Full time position with Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K for eligible employees.