Do you enjoy working in the automobile field? Do you believe in providing the best customer service? Do you have a positive and helpful attitude? Do you have a desire to succeed? If your answers are yes, we want to hear from you. Kona Auto Center is now hiring full time Service Advisors.
Automotive Service Advisor Job Duties includes but not limited to:
• Assessing automotive problems and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
• Verifying warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
• Developing estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer’s payment, including deductibles.
• Preparing repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
• Maintaining customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer’s approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
• Providing and Maintaining excellent customer service; Helping to build product retention and promote growth of service operations.
Full time position with Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K for eligible employees.
This position requires drug screening, back ground check, and a clean driver’s abstract.