The Alignment Technician is committed to providing the highest quality of repairs and service necessary to satisfy the customer. They should be self-motivated, dependable, hard-working and work well in a team environment.
Duties includes, but not limited to:
• Properly secure vehicle to lift/alignment machine to ensure safe operation
• Properly align vehicle as per company specifications
• Diagnosis of customer vehicles including determining correct kits for needed adjustment, suspension related issues and determining front end work that might be needed for a proper alignment.
• Interaction between employees and the ability to explain a diagnosis and needed repairs as required to assist sales staff.
• Providing the highest quality repairs to customers’ vehicles
• Staying updated on most current technology, requirements and processes regarding automotive service and repair
• Maintains an clean, organized and safe work space
• The ability to be ready to start work by scheduled time
• Other duties as assigned by supervision
• Other duties as assigned by service manager
Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision insurance coverage, 401(K) for qualified employees, and competitive pay.